Wondering where you can find raised flower beds in Shropshire or the surrounding area? Here at Weston Sawmill, we can provide high quality raised garden beds to any required specifications, meaning our raised beds are perfect for whatever you’re attempting to grow, from garlic all the way to pumpkins. Each of our raised flower beds in Shropshire are handmade from durable wood, so you can be sure there’s longevity in the product.
What can I grow in Raised Flower Beds in Shropshire?
Whilst our raised flower beds in Shropshire are perfect for those who suffer from mobility issues or struggle with bending, the best thing about them is that you can grow such a vast array of plants, vegetables and more inside them, including:
• A number of flowers like sunflowers, zinnias, cosmos and dahlias.
• Soft fruits, like strawberries and blackberries.
• Root Vegetables, like carrots, radishes and parsnips
• Leafy Greens, like lettuce, spinach and kale.
• Alpines, which will thrive with good drainage.
• Small trees and shrubs – this is dependent on the size of your beds.
• Onions, tomatoes and potatoes.
We ensure that our raised flower beds in Shropshire are created with the best possible results in mind, providing optimum drainage, space for soil and more with every project.
Contact us regarding Raised Flower Beds in Shropshire
If you’re set on getting a raised flower beds in Shropshire,Wolverhampton, or Staffordshire, then your next step is to give us a ring, and you can speak to a dedicated member of our helpful team. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service and are happy to deal with any queries that you may have.
Our products are made on site, meaning we’ll be able to meet your requirements and can create your raised flower bed to on a made to measure basis.