Here at Weston Sawmill and Nursery, we provide a range of landscaping services to complement our equally diverse range of products. We offer a full landscaping service to make sure you get the support you need. Large or small, we can undertake any task to help give your garden the perfect fencing, hanging gates, plants, trees and anything else.
Essential Garden Landscaping Tips
Here are five essential tips for garden landscaping -
• Decide Your Landscaping Needs and Wants – The first thing to consider before starting to landscape your garden is a list of needs and wants. Ask questions such as – Do your kids play in the garden? Would your family prefer decking or a pergola?
From here make a rough sketch of what you’d like your garden to look like and once we’ve arranged a visit to your home our team of designers can explore this in more detail.
• Location, Location, Location – Study the sun and wind patterns as this will help determine the best position for features such as decking. For example, if you decide to place this on the west side of the house, it will get plenty of afternoon sun but eating outside will be uncomfortably hot during the summer.
• Sit Down and Enjoy – The best way to decide where the ideal place for sitting areas are in your garden is by spending time there and seeing if inspiration strikes in unexpected areas.
• Find Your Focal Points – Every great garden has a focal point and if it’s your first time looking at garden landscaping this is a great place to start. Whether it’s a sitting area, stunning plants, trees or a series of shrubs, let your imagination run wild.
• Stay Open-Minded – There is no hard and fast rule for garden landscaping, so we’d recommend staying open-minded unless you have your heart set on certain features. Patience is the key for homeowners new to landscaping outdoor spaces plus never be afraid to ask for help from experts such as Weston Sawmill.
Got any Questions? Contact Us
For more details about our landscaping - get in touch!