Real Christmas trees in Wolverhampton are becoming an increasingly popular choice for families looking for that authentic look this festive season.
A fully lit real Christmas tree can be the centrepiece of your decorations and will add a touch of class to your living room.
But if you’re worried about the potential mess an authentic tree could bring, there’s always the option of having a smaller tree outside on your porch or in your front garden so the neighbours and passers-by can see you’re getting into the festive spirit.
Alternatively families with larger properties are choosing to have more than one tree, with different size trees based in different rooms of their home.
You can never have too many Christmas trees, right?
Tips for maintaining Christmas trees in Wolverhampton
The National Christmas Tree Association offers these tips to maintain your tree right through the season –
• Display your tree in a traditional reservoir type stand and water regularly to minimise needle loss
• Use a stand to fit your tree
• Always inspect your lights before adding to the tree and if worn replace before fitting
• Drilling a hole in the base of the trunk doesn’t improve water intake
• Don’t overload electric circuits and turn off your tree lights when going out or to bed
• Never burn any part of your Christmas tree in a wood stove or fireplace
• Check your stand daily to make sure the level of water doesn’t go below the base of the tree
Get in touch to order your Christmas trees in Wolverhampton
You can contact us and talk to one of our highly experienced team about your Christmas tree requirements, so we can make sure you get the perfect tree to complement your home.
We offer the best range of Christmas trees in Wolverhampton with over 25 years experience of making the festive season extra special.