Garden landscaping can be a tricky task if you’ve never tried it before but here at Weston Sawmill, we can give you all the advice you need.
As seasoned providers of the finest fencing and decking in Shropshire and Staffordshire we have worked with tonnes of customers in our 26 years in business to transform their gardens into something unique and eye catching.
Bringing your garden design to life requires a similar mindset to put together a room in your home and to help you out here’s some essential tips to get you started.
Five Essential Garden Landscaping Tips
• Decide Your Landscaping Needs and Wants – The first thing to consider before starting to landscape your garden is a list of needs and wants. Ask questions such as – Do your kids play in the garden? Would your family prefer decking or a pergola?
From here make a rough sketch of what you’d like your garden to look like and once we’ve arranged a visit to your home our team of designers can explore this in more detail.
• Location, Location, Location – Study the sun and wind patterns as this will help determine the best position for features such as decking. For example if you decide to place this on the west side of the house, it will get plenty of afternoon sun but eating outside will be uncomfortably hot during the summer.
• Sit Down and Enjoy – The best way to decide where the ideal place for sitting areas are in your garden is by spending time there and seeing if inspiration strikes in unexpected areas.
• Find Your Focal Points – Every great garden has a focal point and if it’s your first time looking at garden landscaping this is a great place to start. Whether it’s a sitting area, stunning plants, trees or a series of shrubs, let your imagination run wild.
• Stay Open Minded – There is no hard and fast rule for garden landscaping, so we’d recommend staying open minded unless you have your heart set on certain features. Patience is the key for homeowners new to landscaping outdoor spaces plus never be afraid to ask for help from experts such as Weston Sawmill.
Your Choice of Garden Landscaping
Here at Weston Sawmill we can provide landscaping services for big and small gardens including the finest fencing, decking, hanging gates and plants for your new look garden.
If you’d like to know more about working with us, please get in touch today.