Delightful decking in Shropshire from Weston Sawmill is the best setting to celebrate National Wine Day on 25th May.
Whether you are white, red or rose person, there’s nothing better after a long day than relaxing in your garden with a couple of glasses.
Dating back thousands of years, wine was always the drink of choice for banquets by the Romans and now today we can indulge in our own gardens with friends and family.
Bespoke Decking in Shropshire
Here at Weston Sawmill we offer a complete bespoke package for all your decking requirements, giving you the garden of your dreams.
Take your living space outdoors with these innovative ideas:
- Protection – We recommend adding anti-slip decking stain that will help protect your wood when it’s raining
- Let’s go to the Beach! – Create a seaside vibe with a boardwalk flanked by pebbles leading to your decking
- Grab a Drink – Carrying on the beach vibe you can add a mini-bar area to your raised decking area; making it the perfect social space ready for BBQ season
- Colour is key – Decking is usually in quite pale or warm natural shades of wood but you could consider a darker colour to help show off the vibrancy of your garden flowers
- Mix it up – Get an ultra-modern look with wooden decking mixed with stone paving; giving it a contrast of light and dark colours
- Raise the roof – Rooftop conversions look fantastic with decking coupled with raised flower beds highlighting beautiful greenery
- Connect features – If you’ve decided to complement your decking with a water feature, adding float on stairs between the two elements will look stunning
Providers of High Quality Decking in Shropshire
Weston Sawmill have been the leading provider of high quality decking since 1993 for areas such as Staffordshire and Shropshire.
If you’d like to know more about our services, please contact us today to speak to our customer services team.